Kichen on the auto industry in 2007: ethanol and hydrogen can wait, GM will bounce back
Kichen's "Bold Prediction" is that GM "turns around both financially and in how consumers perceive it in the marketplace." I don't think this is as bold as Kichen is trying to make it out to be, since The General is going to have a big splash this month at the NAIAS with the announcement of the first plug-in hybrid. If this is how they start the year, how might the rest play out?
In case you needed a reason to worry in 2007, Kichen's bet is that gas prices will "trend upward" over the next twelve months. Happy New Year!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models