Electric car plant under construction in China
The QYEV already exports battery-powered minibuses to the United States with shipments expected to rise from 112 in 2005 to more than 500 in 2006. Total electric car exports are predicted to reach 5,000 units to the U.S. plus another 5,000 unites to European and Asian markets by 2011.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies