Autoblog Night Watch: The original Getaway in Stockholm
We can't remember how many years it's been since the first outlaw Getaway in Stockholm was released. Since then, the infamous Mr. X has put out a total of seven different short flicks, giving viewers a taste of life on the edge.
Originally inspired by Claude Lelouch's 1976 short, C'était un rendez-vous, or It Was an Appointment, Mr. X sought to outdo his predecessor and put to shame the movie that now bares the infamous series' name. Over the years, each new movie brings another vehicle onto the streets of Stockholm and for the inaugural run, the coupe in question is none other than a Porsche 911 Turbo.
So with that little bit of background, enjoy the show. But remember, we don't condone this sort of thing, we just post on it.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies