Oh Happy Day: Dealer decides to replaced wrecked Vette
It looks like you may soon be able to find a good deal on a "lightly used" Corvette out at San Rafael Chevrolet. Corvetteforum.com member Mr. Williams, owner of the 'Vette crashed by a dealership employee, and Greg James of San Rafael Chevrolet have come to terms, with the dealership promising to find a comparable replacement car. We're glad that things worked out, Corvettes are not your average car, and owners feel a very special bond with their rides. It will take a little while for the replacement car to arrive, but it sounds like a stand-up move by the dealership. They're going to take a financial hit, but we're betting that Mr. Williams will tell the story as a satisfied customer if all goes well. We do wonder what happened to the knucklehead who decided it'd be fun to try hairy maneuvers in someone else's car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX