Chrysler and Chery finally hook up: a global small car is born
While Chery and other Chinese automakers have been trying for years now to break into the U.S. market with their own line of cars, it appears that the first Chinese cars to set rubber to road in the U.S. will be wearing a domestic badge. Some opponents of the deal might call this the worst kind of job outsourcing, but Chrysler will no doubt get a small car to sell sooner and much cheaper by working with Chery in China.
[Source: Automotive News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video