Volkswagen GTI named Automobile Magazine's Car of the Year
Automobile also crowned a few more "Of The Year" winners, including the Aston Martin V8 Vantage for Design of the Year, Roger Penske for Man of the Year and Electronic Stability Control for Technology of the Year.
Follow the Read link to view Automobile's press release that provides deeper insight into the editors' choices.
[Source: Automobile Magazine]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies