Honda's website revamped to feature green car content
Honda says these changes are a natural progression since "the environment is becoming more and more important." I happen to think the environment has been pretty important for a few million years now, but I get what they mean: The environment is becoming more and more important for our corporate image and in customer's minds.
Oh, this story refers to Honda's global website. The American Honda Motor Co. site doesn't go overboard on the green. Yet.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models