Camaro convertible concept revealed! Well, sorta.
The 'vert is pretty much what's been expected, although no shots of the roof deployed are shown, since the concept doesn't have a functional top. Aside from the obligatory humongous wheels, the only differences between the hard top and the drop top are some chrome trim around the windshield and a paint scheme that is different than the one about to bow next month.
Head on over to the Winding Road, subscribe for free and check the shots in all their glory.
[Source: Winding Road]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies