Ugly car, crazy idea, but it's patent pending
I thought the perpetual motion idea was forever out of the minds of auto engineers. Guess not. But who says Mr. Yoon (or is it Mr Yun?) is an engineer. Whomever, someone has built one ugly car with 10 wind-driven generators to supply power to an electric drive. There are also a pair of generators driven by belts off the rear wheels. I'd really like to see this one in a wind tunnel. I couldn't find any more info about this vehicle or the company listed on the body. There was nothing in the video except an ear-wrenching song, so watch this with the sound down and keep your chuckles to yourself.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies