ART Tuning takes on the CLS350
But the body kit is what makes this CLS stand out. The CLS is a pretty slick sedan to begin with, so the DTM vent flares and giant rear wing seem a little odd at first. But thinking of this as a CLS-DTM makes it seem perfectly logical. We'd say ditch the stripes that scream pony car, and make sure every one of these leaves the shop in silver or black. Maybe matte. Click the read link for a full rundown of the new parts on this ART project, as well as several more full size photos.
[Source: ART Tuning via Fast-Autos.net]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies