Toyota Auris is one safe low-emission diesel car
This is good news, because the Corolla-replacing Auris is a new diesel (and petrol) offering that meets all Euro IV emissions standards. If, after reading the recent depressing news that vehicles with a penchant for saving fuel fared incredibly poorly in recent crash test, you thought you needed to choose between a gas miser and a safe car, perhaps the Auris will prove you can have both. If you live in the UK, at least.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video