Renault increases biodiesel lineup with two B30 light commercial vehicles
The Trafic 2.0 dCi B30 is available with two engines, a 90 hp (67 kW) version and a 115 hp (86 kW) 2.0 dCi engine, and the Master 2.5 dCi B30 can be equipped with a 100 hp (75 kW) or a 120 hp (90 kW) 2.5 dCi engine. All four versions have been designed to use biodiesel up to B30.
These offerings are part of Renault's Commitment 2009, which commits the company to introducing vehicles that emit less CO2 by 2008.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models