Goodyear says check your tire pressure, it's cold out
So it's not exactly news to tell you, dear reader, to get make sure your tires are properly inflated. But, as Goodyear notes in a media advisory yesterday, this is a cold time of year for most of North America, and lower temperatures can cause tire pressure to drop by a pound or two for every ten degrees the mercury drops outside. This was just a reminder. And now back to your regularly scheduled posts.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies