EarthFriendlyMoving.com goes with veggie oil
The company currently has one prototype truck running on vegetable oil with six more ordered and another 33 coming in 2007. In addition the trucks are equipped with extra large alternators that charge special batteries. This electricity is used to produce rolls of packing paper on the trucks as needed. Any unused power is fed back into the grid from the batteries at night. If you're planning a move, and this company is in your neighborhood, it's definitely worth checking them out.
[Source: G Living TV via Hugg]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video