Biodiesel standard tests begin in Canada
Long-haul fleet use with 2007 engines will follow lab testing of Canadian General Standards Board 3.520 specification biodiesel blends. Alberta was chosen in part for the project, which will run through to 2008, due to its extreme cold. Concerns over biodiesel's use in Canadian conditions has prompted the Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) to call for comprehensive testing before mandates are introduced. The CTA has welcomed the study and says it looks forward to the results.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies