Zap EV truck review: it's slightly shoddy, but I might buy one
Johnston notes a few other quirks about the vehicle, such as the somewhat shoddy production of the truck and the not-so-well-thought-out design (the emergency shut cut-off switch is buried under the driver's seat, for example), but comes away from the test drive with more positive than negative thoughts. The truck will suit his needs and the cost is right. Johnston even says he's considering buying one, so all the negative aspects must not be all that overwhelming.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models