GM releases sneak peek of new 2008 Cadillac CTS
Bob Lutz and GM VP of Global Design Ed Welburn are seen at right giving us a sneak peek of the new Cadillac CTS that will be unveiled at the 2007 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The picture is almost a carbon copy of the peek we got way back when Lutz lifted the cover off the car during a 60 Minutes piece (picture also at right). So really, this shot shows us nothing new. (Sigh.) Regardless, the front end of the new CTS certainly looks bigger, sharper and bolder than the current model. The new car will go into production later in the summer of 2007 and arrive in dealerships the following fall.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models