Agribiofuels hooks up with ConAgra for biodiesel feedstocks and marketing
Agribiofuels apparently has the use of a proprietary microwave technology that will let them produce diesel from lower quality feedstocks that might not otherwise be suitable for fuel production. At startup, the plant will produce 6 million gallons of diesel per year expanding to over 40 million gallons per year by the end of 2007.
[Source: Agribiofuels via GreenCarCongress]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video