Oops! Detroit Auto Show website unveils 2008 Chevy Malibu
With the whole car in focus now, we'll offer a big thumbs up as our first impression. The front end is very distinct and American, the sides are completely clean and devoid of ornamentation or rub strips, the subtle fender flares are effective and the sloping rear deck all combine in a way to make us completely forget the last generation Malibu ever happened. And that's a good thing.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies