September sets another ethanol production record, sales also strong
Production capacity is also rising with over five billion gallons of capacity estimated to be in place by the end of the year. At least 60 more ethanol plants are under construction or expansion, which equates to more than four billion gallons of annual capacity, and are expected to be operational with the next 18 months.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models