Autoblog Night Watch: The trials of supercar ownership, By Jeremy Clarkson
Clarkson's never-ending Ford GT saga has been well documented since his initial purchase in 2004. A few articles in his Times UK column, coupled with occasional quips from his co-hosts on Top Gear have made his plight public record. Now, a video-savvy fanboy has put together all the clips from TG to give the definitive account of Jezza's story. Naturally, it's comical in it's own sad, sad way.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video