GM exec: From selling Pontiacs to selling pizzas
Well, Mr. Kraut has decided that selling American cars is no longer his thing and is moving on to sell Italian food. At least Italian-American food. Kraut is now Pizza Hut's vice president of marketing. Pizzas are round, wheels are round. Cars have options, pizzas have toppings. Hmm. No doubt Mr. Kraut can pull this move off with no problem. For us, not so easy. Let's just say we've tried substituting 10W-40 for olive oil in the dough-making process. The results would be much more difficult to sell than even the Aztek. Good luck!
By the way, no word yet on Kraut's replacement.
[Source: AdAge (subscription required), Photo: www.ultimategto.com]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models