Spy Shots: Dodge Avenger R/T
Well looky, looky. A few days after shots of a preproduction Dodge Avenger base model hit the web, our good buddy Ray Wert III over at Jalopnik runs across what appears to be an R/T version on a Michigan highway. We stand by our claim that the Avenger looks much better wearing the trimmings of a performance model than it does in the plain duds of a base model. Not much is known about the mechanicals that will be found in the R/T, but for what it's worth, the Sebring, which shares the same platform, employs Chrysler's 3.5-liter V6 producing 235 hp as its top-end powerplant. Whatever powerplant is under the hood of that black Avenger, apparently it wasn't powerful enough to pull away from the all-seeing eye of Wert's camera phone.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video