SPY SHOTS: BMW 135ti
These latest spy shots confirm that BMW has put their glorious, 300+ HP, 3-liter turbo mill into the automaker's most diminutive vehicle and hopefully, if we're all really good boys and girls, we might actually see it on American roads within the next year.
Let the breath hold commence.
[Source: German Car Scene]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies