VIDEO: Sabine has fun with the boys in an M5
We can't get enough of Sabine Schmitz or the Nurburgring. To watch someone as talented as Mrs. Schmitz effortless fling the portly, V10-powered M5 around the Green Hell is a joy unto itself. We can only image being able to experience it person, so we've tacked it onto to our ever-expanding list of "to-dos before we croak."
This video was compiled by some of the gentlemen from M5board.com and although it has a little bit of cheesy idolatry thrown in for Sabine, our favorite part comes in at 2:19, at which point she flicks the sedan sideways, right before entering the mini-carousel. She's so cool, she even has her own Wikipedia page.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX