VIDEO: Haven't we seen this before? TT takes to the pipe
We're a little unclear as to why automakers have decided to enlist the help of CG artists to make their cars do unrealistic things on what's been formerly skateboarder's turf. First, it was the Nissan Qashqai hitting the pipe in a decidedly uncool viral ad, now the classy folks over at Audi have taken it to another extreme in the Bruce-infused ad for the TT above.
We're at a loss on this one; we'll let you pontificate below.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX