Rendered speculation: 2009 Mustang
We're starting to greet each new "special edition" Mustang with a groan, and so, it would appear, is everyone else. Ford's been working on solutions to that, such as the Giugiaro concept that made it to LA with no real hopes of production. This artists' rendering speculates what changes may be in store in the coming years of our NeoPonycar period. The grille and lights are shorter, and adopt much from the Giugiaro car's nose. The swoopy haunches of the show car aren't on the rendering - in fact, the rendering looks like a decent guess at what will actually happen - a new nose will be attached to the same basic platform. There's nothing wrong with that, but we hope it's a little less evolutionary and a little more revolutionary.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX