Autoblog Night Watch: Walter R�hrl is a bad, bad man...
...and I mean that in the best, best way.
It's short and sweet, but you get the point. The front-mounted camera perspective demonstrates the utterly ridiculous power of the Audi S1 and the equally ludicrous behavior of the spectators. Röhrl is a surgeon behind the wheel. It's unbelievable, and no, we are not worthy.
Trust me, I'll find more to post over the weekend.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video