VIDEO: Targa Tasmania
Rallies held in the Land Down Under have gained our affection lately, despite their ability to take the lives of some of the great motoring minds of our time. The Targa Tasmania has been around since 1992 and is one of the more renowned tarmac rallies in Australia. It's seen some of the best drivers in the world, along with some of the rarest machinery to grace Australia's outback.
The video above is courtesy of Rallystuff.net and features some highlights and lowlights from this past April's event. We're intrigued and are looking into airfare now.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models