Lutz won't send the minivan to the morgue
Lutz also commented on GM's FastLane blog about their trifecta of crossovers and how they shall never be compared to the minivans of yore. GM's CUV's will certainly take sales always from minivan buyers, but the main expectation is for people to step out of their oversized 'utes and jump into a new Enclave, Acadia or Outlook.
His confidence about the future of people movers is evident in his writing, but then again, we wouldn't expect anything less from the man.
[Source: GM FastLane Blog]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies