Lotus drops knowledge on future vehicles and Esprit development
Three vehicles in total will find their way to production over the course of the next several years, and, as expected, all of which will make use of alum-in-i-um to lighten the structure. The three vehicles, pictured above, include a mid-engine super car, a front-engine, RWD GT and the rumored 4x4, seven-seat crossover, all of which will share the same platform.
The articles themselves are well worth the read, even if you're not interested in Lotus itself, they provide some broad industry information and some interesting technical tidbits for the consummate gearhead.
[Source: Motor Authority]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies