Autoblog Night Watch: EVO does COTY testing right
We've made the case before that even in the ultra-saturated buff book market in the US, certain niches aren't being filled. While there's some hope on the horizon, one magazine that always gets our coin at B&N is EVO.
This video, courtesy of StreetFire.net, is a compilation of all the vehicles tested for EVO's COTY awards. You can visit their site here, for write-ups and videos of each individual entrant.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models