Tesla roadster not impervious to radar!
Our colleagues over at Jalopnik have a report on the first known traffic ticket for the hottest electric car yet, the Tesla Roadster. Apparently the electric Elise was out and about near the San Carlos, California home base when it popped up on the radar of the California Highway Patrol. Evidently, the battery doesn't emit enough electro-magnetic interference to jam police radar, so drivers will still need their detectors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX