Tesla roadster not impervious to radar!
Our colleagues over at Jalopnik have a report on the first known traffic ticket for the hottest electric car yet, the Tesla Roadster. Apparently the electric Elise was out and about near the San Carlos, California home base when it popped up on the radar of the California Highway Patrol. Evidently, the battery doesn't emit enough electro-magnetic interference to jam police radar, so drivers will still need their detectors.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!