Good thing we've got the great cornfields of Alaska
As for question number one, well, this whole site - and lots of others - tries to help answer that question every day. We'll let you know when we're got an answer.
The map accompanying this post comes from Cimmyt, the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center which is a nonprofit network of global organizations that work on food security and agricultural issues. Last month, Cimmyt co-hosted an international technical workshop on "Bio-ethanol, maize and wheat: opportunities and risks" in India.
[Source: NY Times The Lede blog]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models