LA Auto Show: Acura shows drawings of a future fuel cell Le Mans racer
Designed by: Leon Paz, Joe deNatale, and David Cheng
The Acura NHR-1 (Nano Hydrogen Racer 1) is a test bed for new material development and clean energy.
By utilizing molecular nanotechnology, compact fuel cell can be made possible thereby making vehicle packaging efficient. New strong, light weight materials can derive from various sources and be 100% recyclable. The hydrogen fuel cell power plant in this application tests its performance in the most grueling endurance race in the world. It's a notion of Acura's commitment to cleaner environment.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models