Owners of TVRs make noise for carmaker
It remains to be seen if Tony Blair is motivated by the rally to help keep TVR British, but the Guinness record might have been beaten. While the count isn't official yet, those participating in the rally say they bested the 2005 Mazda-organized record-setting event that gathered 249 Miatas in New Zealand.
More photos of the event can be seen here and here.
A couple of London Thunder amateur videos are after the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies