Dashing through the snow, in a V-Dub Golf or Bug...
For kids, snow means what it did before adulthood jaded us: Fun. And much of that fun is derived from traveling down blanketed hills at breakneck speeds. Volkswagen knows this and has prepared a full lineup of branded sleds on which tykes can try to set new gravity-driven land speed records in the backyard. We're digging on the GTI (it even has the gauge cluster and honeycomb grille) and Love Bug editions the most, and wonder if this will lead to a rash of attempts to un-pimp other kids' sleds at the hill.
(More pics after the jump)
[Source: VW via Carscoop]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models