The truth about keeping watch over a "dying" General Motors
Even though GM may be introducing some cool new models next year (see previous post), but it's not in question that the company is in trouble. But I think that 100 "Death Watch" posts means that The Truth About Cars may need to rework the title. Because 100 of anything implies at least some life left, right? Maybe not much, but GM's not going away in a hurry.
Anyway, you can read all of Death Watch 100 here. It's worth it.
[Source: The Truth About Cars]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models