Revamped Barralcool, Brazil's first ethanol-biodiesel plant, opens in Sao Paolo
There are 360 ethanol plants operating or being built in Brazil and E85 and E100 is easy to find throughout the country. Getting biodiesel is more difficult, but that will change a bit when the country's B2 mandates kicks in by 2008 (B5 by 2013). There are 10 biodiesel plants in Brazil, with 40 more on the way.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models