President "Bush" helps kick off Zap's million-tree program
But here's the thing. To kick off the program, ZAP got a President Bush imitator to give a press conference. Sure, ZAP had a representative from the Chinese factory where ZAP cars are made (Yong Ja?) and ZAP chairman and founder Gary Starr on hand to talk up the program, but the real reason to watch this video clip of the conference is a Bush imitator praising the tiny EVs and the tree-planting program. Or Bush-planting.
"That's why they brought me in today, the living, breathing Bush," the imitator said.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies