VIDEO: R33 GT-R, 0-200 MPH in 24 seconds
The R33 Skyline GT-R has the potential of making ungodly amounts of power, especially when it's uncorked by one of the premier Japanese tuners. This particular submission, to what's turned into a Skyline tribute day, comes from Top Secret and their head engineer, Kazuhiko Nagata.
The Top Secret R33's RB26DETT has been tuned to create over 1,200 BHP, which dispatches the 1,320 in a mere 9.6 seconds and will continue on to 200 MPH in just under 24 seconds. It performs that feat above. Enjoy the insanity.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video