VIDEO: "It's so fast that even a dead man will scream"
That was one driver's summation after a run around the track in an R34 Skyline GT-R tuned by Mine's, and with good reason. The Mine's GT-R is a complete monster whose performance shocked even the two test drivers. They were positively giddy behind the wheel, in utter disbelief at the ferocious power their right feet unleashed. This one's an aural delight, too, as the techno-symphony emitted by the car is part banshee, part racing car, part jet plane, and all awesome.
Oh, we can't wait until the next GT-R finally washes up on US shores...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX