Chinese introduced to cute ute by Daihatsu D-01
This newest soft-roader finds power from a 1.5-liter inline four, which produces 107 HP and 103 ft.-lbs. of torque. The styling is undoubtedly unobtrusive, with subtle cues that channel everything between Mazda and Mercedes, depending on the viewing angle. Along with a "sport" version that gets some extra attention in the ground effects department, a two-door variant will likely debut sometime next year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video