VIDEO: Team Panther slides. We catch their drift.
Even if you hate drifting, you 've got to admit that when the slides are executed with flair, it's pretty entertaining to watch. That's how we felt when we first saw the the video above. In it, Team Panther's 600+ horsepower Ford Police Interceptor puts on a great little show during last year's One Lap of America competition. The announcer's a bit intrusive, and we wish we could hear more of the sounds coming from the car, but it's really fun to watch when the white cop car gets into a groove, lights ablaze.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video