New London taxi looks old-school, but with low-emission diesel inside
Cabbie David Hamilton is the first to buy and operate a TX4, and he called it a much better vehicle overall than the cab he used to drive, a TXII. Hamilton says the TX4 rides better, and has increased power even while emitting less CO2 than the TXII.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models