Louisiana B2 mandate update: one million gallons of biodiesel in Pollock
At the time, Blanco was speaking about the bill's ethanol and biodiesel requirements. This week, biodiesel producer Diametrics Medical, Inc. (soon to change its name to Allegro Biodiesel Corporation) announced its Pollock, Louisiana biodiesel plant has made a million gallons of soy-based biofuel between April and October. The biodiesel plant (which used to make ammonia) is set up to make 12 million gallons a year, and the facility could be expanded to make 20 million a year. To fulfill the B2 mandate, Louisiana producers need to be able to make 15 million gallons a year, and the law becomes effective once 834,000 gallons of biodiesel can be made in the state each month.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models