Be Vewy, Vewy Quiet: Bad Boy Buggie EV helps hunters get their sneak on
The cart's power comes from eight, 6-volt batteries stored under the front bench seat. On a full charge, the rough-and-tumble EV has a range of up to 28 miles and a maximum speed of 17mph. It rides on a lifted suspension with knobby ATV tires, and can be decked out with options like a winch and a removable gun rack. Be afraid, Bambi. Be very afraid.
Full details, including an informative 10-minute video, can be found at the company's official website.
[Source: Bad Boy Buggie via Luxist]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models