Driver uses snake to evade police
A police rep told reporters,"The driver allegedly armed himself with a live snake, pointed the head of the reptile at them and threatened them." They told the driver to drop the snake, but he ran away, snake in hand. This all took place Saturday in the outback Northern Territory, just outside the city of Darwin. The suspect is scheduled to appear in the Darwin Magistrates Court to answer for the drunk driving charge. We can only imagine what else they might add. Assault with a deadly venom? And how he will choose to answer to the charges. Perhaps he was really just trying to save the snake from certain harm in the roadway.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video