Porsche 997 gets a subtle nip and tuck
The exterior changes are expectedly subtle, with the front fascia getting larger air intakes, ala the new 911 Turbo, and a mildly stretched nose. Out rear, the taillights have been sunken into the bodywork to a greater degree and have finally moved into the 21st century with an LED setup replacing the old bulb-illuminated units.
Understated? Yes. But what else would you expect from Stuttgart?
[Source: German Car Scene]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models