Nissan Altima Coupe needs to learn French fast
According to the article, the Laguna Coupé will be powered by the same 3.5-litre V6 as the Altima with around 260 hp. That should give the Laguna a 0-60mph time of less than seven seconds and a top speed around 140mph. All out performance will be reserved for the Nissan 350Z, though, with the Renault being more of a GT car. That translates into a slightly more comfort-oriented driving experience. An automatic gearbox is expected to be the most popular choice in shifters.
Outside, the new Coupé will follow along the lines of Renault's Nepta concept. Prices on the Laguna Coupé are being pegged at around £25,000 ($47,400) when it reaches showrooms next year.
[Source: Auto Express]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models